When it comes to assisting your employees with changes in their job situations, Outplacement Tasmania is here to help.
Outplacement Tasmania is a group of highly experienced career consultants with over 15 years combined experience in career transition in Tasmania. We partner with organisations who are concerned to ensure their employees have every opportunity as they are redeployed or accept redundancy and start to look at the next phase of their working lives.
Located in Hobart and Launceston, the 3 principals of Outplacement Tasmania have successfully worked with hundreds of people from a range of industries in a range of roles including:
- Manufacturing: scientists, technicians, quality control, packaging production.
- Agriculture: general management.
- Hospitality and tourism: marketing and sales, human resources, accountants.
- Business, legal and financial services: front counter staff, call centre management, banking staff, superannuation administrators.
- Federal, State and Local government: teachers, university staff, administration, clerical, outdoor staff.
- Community services: social workers, managers, disability service employees.
- Local firms: management, general staff.
- Government business enterprises: senior executives, surveyors, engineers, hydrologists.
- Mining: fitters and turners, underground miners.
Each Outplacement Tasmania Consultant has spent significant time in human resources and management positions working for national and local organisations. Their knowledge of the recruitment/employment sector in Tasmania is second to none and is enhanced by their ability to connect with all their participants.
Outplacement Tasmania works from the understanding that change can be difficult for everyone in an organisation but losing your job is an extremely personal matter. It can bring with it many emotions such as fear, anger, resentment and anxiety. Through their empathy, focus and experience, the Outplacement Tasmania consultants help people to move forward positively and with anticipation.
Whether your organisation is considering a total restructure or needs assistance with one individual, we offer an excellent, cost-effective career service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs.